The Hinton Golf Club is looking forward to the 2017 season with much anticipation. With some of our best conditions ever in 2016, we are excited to continue to provide great course conditioning again this year. Our electric power cart fleet of 60 brand new EZGO RXV carts and furnishings for the banquet room & patio enhance the pre or post golf festivities. It is an exciting time to be at Hinton Golf Club!
The Hinton Golf Club provides the following services:
- 18 holes, driving range with putting & chipping areas.
- Power cart, pull cart and club rentals.
- Licensed clubhouse with panoramic mountain & golf course views as well as on-course beverage services.
- Fully stocked club owned pro shop.
- PGA of Canada staff are available for lessons, club repairs and custom fitting.
- Host to Corporate And Club Tournaments as well as non-golf events. (Weddings, Meetings, etc.)
The club is located on Highway 16 at the west end of town.
Call (780) 865-2904 or simply drop in.
Summer Hours are 7:00am to Dusk.
Visa and Mastercard accepted.
About the Course
This spectacular course lies in the heavily forested foothills of the Rocky Mountains. It's fairways meander over rolling hills and through tall spruce trees. The modest length of the forward tees at 5082 yards accommodates the recreational player while stretching up to 6500 yards at the back tees provides even the best players with a challenging, scenic round of golf.
The club was formed in 1962, opening with nine holes, and expanding to eighteen holes in 1993. Recent changes have brought three new holes, a new driving range, and the construction of a new 12,000 sqft Clubhouse with panoramic mountain views. All of the recent changes have been met with rave reviews from both Members and Guests.
Hinton Golf Club is a former host to the Clarica Alberta Men's Amateur Championship and provides an enjoyable and challenging round to all skill levels.
Worth the drive no matter where you live!