(All Initiation Fees & Memberships are subject to 5% GST).
View the 2021 Memberships & Fees
- *Student membership valid for individuals aged 18 to 24 with a valid student ID and proof of enrollment.
- *Intermediate membership valid for individuals 18-30 years of age
- *Membership categories apply to your age as of May 1st of the current playing season.
- *A junior player is defined as being age seventeen (17) or under as of May 1st of the current golf season.
- *Corporate memberships allow multiple players in the same business to play from the same membership as these are provided as 50 transferable passes. (Birdie = Walking membership, Eagle = Cart membership). Corporate memberships do not include driving range privileges.
- *If you are considering a membership at Hinton Golf Club you can redeem up to three paid green fees against your purchase as long as you submit paid receipts prior to May 31 of the current playing season.